Saudi Arabia's Energy Minister says he hopes oil producers will be able to balance the oil market before next year.
Khalid al-Falih made the comments on Saturday on the sidelines of a meeting of G20 energy and environment ministers in Japan.
Earlier this month he said OPEC was nearing an agreement that would extend a pact on cutting oil supplies after June.
However al-Falih said more talks were needed with non-OPEC countries that are part of the deal.

ENOC signs deal with Allied Biofuels to explore sustainable aviation fuel supply
Mexico, EU sign stalled trade deal as they aim to diversify from US
Dubai announces 5% VAT on Salik, Parkin fees
Dubai Maritime City launches AED160 million maritime business centre
